Winnie the Pooh’s Thinking Spot
@ IDR 20,000
(Ketersediaan Stock-cek terlebih dahulu)
IDR 75,000/seri lengkap (by PO)
- Hardcover: 28 pages
- Publisher: ADVANCE PUBLISHERS (2005)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Synopsis : Winnie the Pooh’s Thinking Spot is a brand new series that explores the curious questions young children ask about the world around them. Pooh and his friends wander through the Hundred-Acre Wood discovering all kinds of things such as nocturnal animals, how plants grow, and gravity. Each story incorporates simple scientific facts while examining how young children learn through listening, questioning, observing, comparing, and experimenting. And every story ends with a hands-on activity for parents and children to do together.
Judul Yang Tersedia :
1. How Does Your Garden Grow? Pooh learns how to plant a garden. 2. Where Did the Rain Puddle Go? Pooh and Piglet learn about evaporation.3. who said “whoo”? Eeyore discovers how animals communicate.4. why is the day all gray? Pooh and his friends learn about fog.5. who’s hiding? Roo learns all about animal camouflage.
Delivery via JNE : Every Friday